FOR THE PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMERS OF REVA IMMO
| The headquarters of REVA IMMO PRO , directed by Alain LEPRESLE is located in Tahiti, at roundabout of the east bridge in Papeete, on one of the busiest incoming axes of the city. The real estate agency in which the firm dedicated to professionals is integrated was created in 1992, and since March 2011 Hugues COCHARD has been managing director. |
Since the beginning of 2018, in order to be in line with a market with specific constraints, REVA IMMO has intensified the development of its department dedicated to professionals, REVA IMMO PRO, which is exclusively dedicated to the transaction of goodwill, to the sale of companies, shares and office building.
MANDATE OF ASSIGNMENT WITH REVA IMMO PRO: WHY?
"One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation."
In a complex economic, legal and financial environment, the use of the business transfer mandate is more and more widespread.
The sales mandate is a contract authorizing REVA IMMO PRO to organize the process of selling your business, business or premises for professional use. In this context, our advisor supports sellers at each stage of the process:
- - Definition of objectives: scope of the sale, timetable, motivation;
- - Determination of a method of transfer (shares, business, assets, etc.) and an arrangement adapted to the objectives;
- - Estimation of a range of valuations;
- - Assistance in setting up a Business Plan and a presentation document (information memorandum), then management of the documentation made available to potential buyers (data-room);
- - Identification and approach of potential buyers, then analysis of the offers received;
- - Coordination of the various parties involved (for example, the possible advice of the seller and the buyer);
- - Participation in negotiations until the effective completion of the transaction (closing).
BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITIESREVA IMMO PRO provides its clients with transaction professionals who specialize in supporting sellers in their transfer process in order to:
In addition, by assigning a transfer mandate to REVA IMMO PRO, the transferors find themselves relieved of this heavy task, always wrongly underestimated, and can thus continue to devote themselves exclusively to the management of their business.
The assignment mandate of course has a cost which is determined as a percentage of the sale price (generally 5 to 7% of said price) and payable only in the event of the completion of the transaction (success fees).
- - Secure their transaction: the respect of the various stages and the formalism which surround the process of transfer are essential so that the operation succeeds and that it takes place under optimal conditions;
- - Optimizing the sale: the most advantageous presentation possible of the company through the documents communicated, as well as the approach of different buyers through a process that optimizes the transfer price.
View the property list