So REVA IMMO and its team accompany you at each stage of your project, from reflection to realization, on the island of your choice in French Polynesia.
A PERMANENTLY UPDATED PROPERTY PORTFOLIO TO MEET YOUR NEEDS, PERSONAL OR PROFESSIONALHouse or apartment? Business, takeover of company or commercial rental with or without lease? With many years of experience, by its size and the number of mandates entrusted to it, the REVA IMMO real estate agency offers you a daily choice of property distributed in our Polynesian islands.
In order to suggest the real estate solution that suits you and will best meet your expectations and needs, our advisers will present the properties suited to your project and your budget: houses, apartments, land, offices, companies, commercial premises, funds commercial, industrial buildings, warehouses, commercial walls, investment property, parking lots...
These goods can be consulted on our site or directly in our agencies in Tahiti (Papeete and Taravao), Moorea, Raiatea, Huahine, Bora-Bora and Rangiroa.
OWNERS, DID YOU KNOW?
- - The amount of the security deposit cannot exceed 2 rental terms, unless paid.
- - When buying or renting, the co-ownership charges are borne by the occupant of the premises.
- - The rent can be indexed each year according to the evolution of conventional indices linked to the real estate market.
- - A furnished lease is concluded for a period of 12 months, the notice of departure is 1 month with a penalty of 1 month if the tenant leaves before 12 months.
- - An unfurnished lease is concluded for a period of 36 months, the tenant's notice of departure is 3 months.
We are at your disposal to answer all your questions.
- - A commercial lease obligatorily commits the lessor for a minimum period of 9 years, with however the possibility of "going out" every 3 years.
- - A short-term non-conforming lease may be renewed several times provided that it does not exceed a maximum duration of 24 months. Beyond that, it is automatically reclassified as a commercial lease, without any other obligation on the part of the signatories of the initial lease.
- - A commercial lease can only be terminated unilaterally by an extrajudicial act issued by a bailiff. A registered letter has no legal value for the termination of a commercial lease, unless prior agreement between the parties or assignment of the right to the lease.
- - At the end of its contractual term, a commercial lease is automatically extended by tacit agreement. But each of the parties can then denounce it.